1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Hi.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Loki120, Nov 30, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Loki120

Loki120 Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Hi.
    To be honest, not sure what I'm hoping to accomplish here. It's was a big step just making this account. I just know that whatever I type below and hit that button it's all going to be out there for the first time. It's to complete strangers so, maybe that will help.
    I'm a 44 year old male. I'm overweight. I have a decent job. And I'm married to a woman, but separated, in the process of getting divorced. It's okay, it's amicable. We're still good friends, and excellent co-parents to two beautiful and wonderful girls.
    So why am I here? Well, I'm trying to confront and come to terms with something I've known about myself since I was in high school. I like men.
    I said it. I said it as I typed it.
    I'll go into more detail on another thread, since this is only supposed to be an introduction. But I said it. I'm about to hit that button. Not sure if this is liberating or not, and I'm a little scared. One way or the other, I'm glad I did this though. Nice to meet you all.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Bornunderabadsign
    Balanced

Bornunderabadsign Enby on the loose!
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,675 / 0 / -1
    Welcome to the forum! You have taken a big step and I personally am proud of you of getting it out there. Just admitting it can be hard. Let's hope this is the first step towards you being more happy and liberated. :) 

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. buzzzer
    Speechless

buzzzer Well-Known Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 0 / -0
    Welcome, I'm glad to see you took that first step to tell us about yourself. This site is full of wonderful people to support you whenever you need to vent or need some insight or whatever. Good to meet you.

4. MusicGuy01

MusicGuy01 Well-Known Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +125 / 0 / -0
    Welcome you took the big step of comming on here

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.