1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Have you ever talked to a psychic?

Discussion in 'General (Off Topic)' started by Whynot, Nov 10, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. Whynot
    Cool

Whynot Well-Known Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +445 / 0 / -10
    I was bored and I talked to a psychic online a long time ago and she said on the third week of June you will meet a potential love interest. I did not really believe it. Like how did she really come up with the timing. Have you ever talked to a psychic before?

2. Bornunderabadsign
    Joyful

Bornunderabadsign Enby on the loose!
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,680 / 0 / -1
    I have! I talked to one on one of my trips to New Orleans. It was also the only time I got my palm read. It was a fun experiment. The only thing she got right though was that I was LGBTQ.

On another front I have had friends do tarot spreads for me as well as divining via pendulum.

3. Whynot
    Cool

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +445 / 0 / -10
    I never had my palm read I had a chance once but I was with someone and that someone did not know that I am a lesbian so imagine if the palm reader said that lol

4. Bornunderabadsign
    Joyful

Bornunderabadsign Enby on the loose!
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,680 / 0 / -1
    XD being outed by your palm would suck.

The signs of being LGBTQ+ isn't on the palm it is about the length of your index and ring fingers so "they" say. Lol.

5. Whynot
    Cool

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +445 / 0 / -10
    I need to look that up. To outsmart them

6. Blue_Rose
    Heartbroken

Blue_Rose Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -0
    I've never had talked to a physic , maybe I would like to visit if it's free and online of course.
    Actually, I treat to psychologists not so serious ....Sorry , guys )

7. starlightprincess

starlightprincess Well-Known Advisor
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,067 / 0 / -2
    I never have, but my mom did on a trip we took to New Orleans.
    My mom was going to go off by herself to explore the city and my dad said he would take us and we could meet up for dinner. So we meet up for dinner that night and mom says she went to see a psychic guy for fun. She said it was an interesting reading because instead of it being about her, it was about me, my brother and my sister (even weirder that my brother isn't her child, he's her stepkid). She said for Ian (my brother), the psychic guy said he was going to make a discovery in the computer business and was going to come by a LOT of money because of this discovery. This was very weird at the time because he wasn't even in the computer field back then, but now he is and he has been pretty successful, his family is VERY well off. So far, no discoveries though. For me, he said that many people were going to be drawn to me and romantically interested in me throughout my life. He also said in the future, I am going to have identical twin girls and my sister was going to have twins too, but hers were boy/girl. i was SO happy about that part, that sounds perfect to me=) He also said my sister was going to meet some guy, marry him, and have a very long, successful marriage with him. That part is really nice, but it made me sad, and does even more so now because I remember him saying my relationship/marriage will end up being a harder, tougher road. It makes me worry some because of my parents, I really don't want to have a tough marriage like they did=( The rest of it though was really, really cool=) I do wonder if any of it will happen. The twins makes more sense now than it did then because I prob WILL end up doing IVF because I feel like i'm going to end up with a woman. I can see how its more possible to end up with multiples when you do fertility treatments.

8. Whynot
    Cool

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +445 / 0 / -10
    I would believe the good things and forget the bad things lol. You always have a free will to try to change the outcome

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Former Member #11

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would only ever speak with a good medium who is part of the SNU (spiritualists national union in the UK) because they have been validated. They aren’t allowed to give any negative information that could frighten someone. There are far too many charlatans out there who take people’s money but aren’t genuine and could really scare someone with bad information.

I have done a bit of work with these mediums who are connected to the SNU and really enjoyed it. I have a gift myself but I haven’t worked on it enough and was told by other mediums that I should meditate more and work on it.

Things just come to me randomly rather than when I want them to.

#9 Former Member #11, Nov 11, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2020
  10. Blue_Rose
    Heartbroken

Blue_Rose Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -0
    SNU sounds rather interesting ! Shame on me , I first hear about SNU , I guess should know about it more ...

11. Former Member #11

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I
    I was a member for quite some years when I was younger. They have a webpage if you’d like to look them up. It is connected with the Arthur Findlay college where mediums can go and get training. I would only ever talk with these mediums and I found them all in the spiritualist churches in the UK ( I used to play the organ in my local spiritualist church).

12. Blue_Rose
    Heartbroken

Blue_Rose Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -0
    Yeah , I would like to take a look on their website . As I can feel it's my topic )

13. Tragic

Tragic Addictive Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0 / -0
    I have. Well they seem to be good at reading the past. Terrible with predictions. I don't take them seriously.

14. Sarah1975

Sarah1975 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I have spoken to a few, 2 of them told me would have baby and never believed them being wanting one for ages but a couple of years later found out i was pregnant but some of it didn't come true think you have to go in with an open mind it doesn't make sense at the time but afterwards it will

15. DrivenByHope
    Balanced

DrivenByHope When the eighth played his piece revealed light
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -1
    Nah I'm not sure I really believe in psychics much though I do believe people can sense things like if they have a bad feeling about stuff but as far as predicting someone's future no because everything you do in your day to day life no matter how small or big every decision you make will build up to what comes in your future.

16. Fuzzlez

Fuzzlez Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    I don't believe in those who proclaim far and wide that they're psychic, yet I do believe there's things that can't be explained easily. (So no)

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

#16 Fuzzlez, Nov 30, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2020

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.